|Emoji Name||upwards button|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0001f53c|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji 🔼 is upwards button.
It comes under the Symbols category and av-symbol sub-category and was added in version E0.6.
upwards button Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for upwards button is 1F53C. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People's interest in this emoji over time
- ⏮️ last track button emoji
- ⏪ fast reverse button emoji • 23EA
- ◀️ reverse button emoji
- ⏭️ next track button emoji
- ⏯️ play or pause button emoji
- ⏩ fast-forward button emoji • 23E9
- ▶️ play button emoji
- 🔁 repeat button emoji • 1F501
- 🔂 repeat single button emoji • 1F502
- 🔀 shuffle tracks button emoji • 1F500
Publish A Comment