|Emoji Name||red square|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0001f7e5|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji 🟥 is red square.
It comes under the Symbols category and Geometric sub-category and was added in version E12.0.
red square Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for red square is 1F7E5. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People's interest in this emoji over time
- ⚫ black circle emoji • 26AB
- 🟣 purple circle emoji • 1F7E3
- 🟤 brown circle emoji • 1F7E4
- 🟡 yellow circle emoji • 1F7E1
- 🔵 blue circle emoji • 1F535
- 🟢 green circle emoji • 1F7E2
- 🟠 orange circle emoji • 1F7E0
- 🔴 red circle emoji • 1F534
- 🈵 Japanese “no vacancy” button emoji • 1F235
- 🈺 Japanese “open for business” button emoji • 1F23A
Publish A Comment