|Emoji Name||red circle|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0001f534|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji 🔴 is red circle.
It comes under the Symbols category and Geometric sub-category and was added in version E0.6.
red circle Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for red circle is 1F534. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People's interest in this emoji over time
- 🈵 Japanese “no vacancy” button emoji • 1F235
- 🈺 Japanese “open for business” button emoji • 1F23A
- ㊙️ Japanese “secret” button emoji
- ㊗️ Japanese “congratulations” button emoji
- 🈳 Japanese “vacancy” button emoji • 1F233
- 🈴 Japanese “passing grade” button emoji • 1F234
- 🈸 Japanese “application” button emoji • 1F238
- 🉑 Japanese “acceptable” button emoji • 1F251
- 🈲 Japanese “prohibited” button emoji • 1F232
- 🈚 Japanese “free of charge” button emoji • 1F21A
Publish A Comment