|Emoji Name||postal horn|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0001f4ef|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji 📯 is postal horn.
It comes under the Objects category and Sound sub-category and was added in version E1.0.
postal horn Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for postal horn is 1F4EF. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People’s interest in this emoji over time
- 🔊 speaker high volume emoji • 1F50A
- 🔉 speaker medium volume emoji • 1F509
- 🔈 speaker low volume emoji • 1F508
- 🔇 muted speaker emoji • 1F507
- 💎 gem stone emoji • 1F48E
- 💍 ring emoji • 1F48D
- 💄 lipstick emoji • 1F484
- 📿 prayer beads emoji • 1F4FF
- ⛑️ rescue worker’s helmet emoji
- 🪖 military helmet emoji • 1FA96