|Emoji Name||Japanese “acceptable” button|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0001f251|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji 🉑 is Japanese “acceptable” button.
It comes under the Symbols category and Alphanum sub-category and was added in version E0.6.
Japanese “acceptable” button Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for Japanese “acceptable” button is 1F251. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People's interest in this emoji over time
- 🈚 Japanese “free of charge” button emoji • 1F21A
- 🈹 Japanese “discount” button emoji • 1F239
- 🉐 Japanese “bargain” button emoji • 1F250
- 🈯 Japanese “reserved” button emoji • 1F22F
- 🈶 Japanese “not free of charge” button emoji • 1F236
- 🈷️ Japanese “monthly amount” button emoji
- 🈂️ Japanese “service charge” button emoji
- 🈁 Japanese “here” button emoji • 1F201
- 🆚 VS button emoji • 1F19A
- 🆙 UP! button emoji • 1F199
Publish A Comment