|Emoji Name||eight-spoked asterisk|
|Emoji Codepoint||2733 FE0F|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0002733|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji ✳️ is eight-spoked asterisk.
It comes under the Symbols category and Other-Symbol sub-category and was added in version E0.6.
eight-spoked asterisk Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for eight-spoked asterisk is 2733 FE0F. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People's interest in this emoji over time
- ➰ curly loop emoji • 27B0
- 〽️ part alternation mark emoji
- ➿ double curly loop emoji • 27BF
- ❎ cross mark button emoji • 274E
- ❌ cross mark emoji • 274C
- ✔️ check mark emoji
- ⭕ hollow red circle emoji • 2B55
- ☑️ check box with check emoji
- ✅ check mark button emoji • 2705
- 🔰 Japanese symbol for beginner emoji • 1F530
Publish A Comment