|Emoji Name||brown circle|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0001f7e4|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji 🟤 is brown circle.
It comes under the Symbols category and Geometric sub-category and was added in version E12.0.
brown circle Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for brown circle is 1F7E4. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People's interest in this emoji over time
- 🟡 yellow circle emoji • 1F7E1
- 🔵 blue circle emoji • 1F535
- 🟢 green circle emoji • 1F7E2
- 🟠 orange circle emoji • 1F7E0
- 🔴 red circle emoji • 1F534
- 🈵 Japanese “no vacancy” button emoji • 1F235
- 🈺 Japanese “open for business” button emoji • 1F23A
- ㊙️ Japanese “secret” button emoji
- ㊗️ Japanese “congratulations” button emoji
- 🈳 Japanese “vacancy” button emoji • 1F233
Publish A Comment