|Emoji Name||black flag|
|Code For Developers|
|C, C++ & Python||\U0001f3f4|
About This Emoji
The name of this emoji 🏴 is black flag.
It comes under the Flags category and Flag sub-category and was added in version E1.0.
black flag Emoji Codepoints
Codepoints for black flag is 1F3F4. Code points are unique numbers assigned to each character in the Unicode standard. The Unicode standard provides a unique number for every character, regardless of platform, program, or language, so that text can be exchanged between any computers or devices in the world.
Code points are the numerical values used to represent each character in the Unicode standard, and they serve as the foundation for representing text in modern computing. If you want to know the codepoint of an Emoji then this tool can help you in getting its codepoint.
People's interest in this emoji over time
- 🏁 chequered flag emoji • 1F3C1
- 🔲 black square button emoji • 1F532
- 🔳 white square button emoji • 1F533
- 🔘 radio button emoji • 1F518
- 🔺 red triangle pointed up emoji • 1F53A
- 💠 diamond with a dot emoji • 1F4A0
- 🔻 red triangle pointed down emoji • 1F53B
- 🔹 small blue diamond emoji • 1F539
- 🔸 small orange diamond emoji • 1F538
- 🔷 large blue diamond emoji • 1F537
Publish A Comment