After getting this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to create a database using SQL language in the relational database management system (RDBMS). The SQL query, you will learn here is - (CREATE DATABASE).
Read More About RDBMS Program »»» Getting Started with SQL
- To create a database, open PHPMyAdmin.
- Click on SQL to open the code editor.
- Write SQL Query to create a database
CREATE DATABASE db_name;(database name can only contain underscore or written in a single word)
- Now, Click on the "Go" or hit CTRL+ENTER.
- You will see your database has been created on the left side. If you can't find it then refresh the page.